I'm super excited to be sharing my love of kombucha in a workshop next month at the beautiful Walcha handmade community co-op.
I've been a fan and (sometimes) kombucha keeper for several years now, though it wasn't until moving off grid 1 year ago that I fully appreciated my Kombucha
A naturally fermented and probiotic rich drink, Kombucha is anti-inflamatory, immune boosting, full of antioxidants and can aid in detoxification, digestion and gut health.
Used for all kinds of different drinks, vinegars, ferments, chutneys and snacks. Kombucha is a great addition to a homestead or country kitchen.
A complete how to, we will learn:
- What is Kombucha and why is it so great
- Getting started
- Kombucha keeping recipies and tips
- Advanced second ferments
- Various homemade kombucha samples
- Delicious, healthy snacks
- Kombucha kit to get you started fermenting at home